Yes! Please see below for instructions on how to request a survey resend and what information is needed:
First, we always suggest checking the survey status of your client by logging into your account and searching for the client name in the upper right corner. Directly below their survey you will see a status of one of the following:
- Awaiting Date: meaning the survey has not yet been sent to the homeowner.
- Complete: meaning the survey is already complete and can be viewed within the account.
- In Progress: meaning we're actively reaching out to your clients or we have made our maximum attempts but it has not yet been 60 days since the final attempt. To see if the maximum amount of attempts have been made, click on the homeowner's name and scroll to the Project Notes section at the bottom. If a client has just an email on file then we make a total of four attempts (three emails and one mail card). If a client has both a phone number and an email address on file we make a total of seven attempts (three emails, three phone calls, and one mail card).
- No Response: meaning we've made our maximum attempts and it has been more than 60 days since the final attempt.
- Abandoned: meaning we were able to reach the homeowner but they specifically requested not to complete a survey.
If a survey is listed as Abandoned the homeowner will need to contact GuildQuality directly before the survey can be sent once more. They can email email@example.com or call in at 1.844.585.1199.
If a survey is listed as No Response or In Progress (with the maximum amount of attempts made) we ask that you reach out to the homeowner first to confirm they are comfortable with us making an additional attempt. Once you have their permission you can contact our support team through Live Chat, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 888.3555.9223 x2.